Many men have been in situations where their penis failed to function properly. These “hang-ups”, especially at the beginning of a relationship or during times of high stress are common. These “hang-ups are not common. Therefore, it is important to identify when erectile dysfunction may be considered a sign of disease. Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition that results in a failure to erection sufficiently for sexual intercourse. This can be diagnosed by medicine. The medical literature on ED in diabetics is varied. It is estimated that over 50% of diabetics will experience erectile dysfunction at some point in their lives. This means that diabetics are twice to three times more likely than those without diabetes to experience erectile dysfunction.
Erectile Dysfunction: Causes
It is not easy to develop and maintain an erection. Many processes must work seamlessly together. All processes must be seamless. This process is susceptible to being disrupted at any time. It begins with brain stimulation. An erection should not be triggered by a sexual stimuli. It all depends on the situation and applicable social norms.
There are many causes that can lead to impotence. But this does not have to be an irreversible problem. Potencialex will help you fight this problem due to its potent ingredients: Potencialex Ingredientes
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by psychological factors. This is when the nerve signals evaluating the stimuli have stronger erection inhibiting than erection promoting nerve signals.
There are two main causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
- Vascular causes are disturbances in blood supply or blood flow.
- Neurogenic causes are damage to the central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Hormonal disorders (endocrine reasons)
- Cavernous causes: Damage to the erectile tissues
A variety of risk factors could also be responsible for the possible psychological and organic causes.
These are some psychological risk factors:
- Problems with partnerships
- Stress, financial worries, fear of losing your job, and anxiety
- Fear of failure and unrealistic expectations
- Traumatic sexual experiences
- Unresolved sexual orientation
Organic ED risk Factors:
- High blood pressure, high blood lipid levels and hardening the arteries (arteriosclerosis).
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
- Neurological diseases: Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s Disease
- Operation in the small pelvis: On the prostate, intestine and bladder, as well as in cases of hernia
- Injury to the spine, pelvis or disc herniation
- Overweight, sleep apnea
- Liver and kidney disease
- Tobacco, smoking, and drug abuse
- Side effects of medication
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by several factors, including diabetes. Other than vascular damage (arteriosclerosis and endothelial injury) and nerve damage, medications like antihypertensive drugs or oral anti-diabetics may also be involved. A controlled sugar level can lower the risk of developing ED.
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by any cause whatsoever, but it is often equated to masculinity and potency in society. Fear of failure can lead to a vicious circle that some men are unable to escape. Anxiety and intense reflection prevent proper erection and increase anxiety. Modern erectile dysfunction treatment must not overlook psychological issues, even if they are organic.
Many studies in recent years have demonstrated that ED may be a symptom of a previously undiagnosed disease such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, or coronary heart disease. Erectile dysfunction should be treated as a diagnosis and not just as a symptom. Diabetics shouldn’t accept ED as a result of diabetes.
Even if you are already suffering from Impotence for a long time Potencialex can help you eliminate this problem without causing side effects: Potencialex